Friday, September 11, 2009

Eating through the great San Diego

Welcome!

I wanted to create a blog about eating at various places in San Diego.  Occasionally, I will feature places from my travels. San Diego is such a diverse place with so many food options. Everyone knows that I do not discriminate! I eat at all places from "a small hole in the wall" to an occasional splurge. I hope you contribute your own comments and reviews. In addition, I want this to be a place of sharing. Not just sharing opinions, but providing a place where chefs (both big and small) can come to learn ways to improve their cuisine. If I publish a less than favorable review, I'm going to suggest a way to improve. Perhaps, one good thing that came from the corporate world is that you can't complain and not provide a solution. With this in mind, "our" blog is a place that can be used by both the provider of food and consumer. I hope you enjoy it and find it useful. Please share your reviews, recipes, and suggestions. Happy cooking and savoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment